Thursday, September 30, 2010

Here we go.

A day or two ago, we got some new students at the Baobab Center.  Now there's 8 K kids, one Beloit girl, 5 girls from Lynfield College in Oregon, and 4 from Wisconsin.  One of the Wisconsin kids is a boy!  Crazy!  Out of all 18 of us, there's only one boy.  Andrew is living with Alyssa's family right across the street from me.  He's pretty cool, as are all the others.

I kind of feel like I don't have much to say.  I've been eating lunch and dinner with my family, as usual.  I finally de-haired my legs, and now I feel much more human.  I'm looking forward to a weekend and some real sleep.  I feel like I haven't had any down time and haven't talked to people from home enough.

I'll try to update when I have more to say, I suppose.

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean about de-hairing being humanizing! I had the same experience at mom's... can you have someone take a pic of all of you at the b center? It's great that there are so many of you now! Are the new people on the same schedule as the rest of you? Will they also be doing the rural visit? Looking forward to more about how things are going!

    ReplyDelete