Thursday, September 30, 2010

Quick Post

Hopefully I'll add to this after class, but here we go:

I miss home, and I think I'm starting to slide down the W-curve.  Youssou told me he wants to go out with me, and I told him I don't want to do anything with anyone for at least another month.  Hopefully by then I'll have a better idea of who the people around me are and what I want.  We'll see what happens, but for now I don't really want to think about it.

That's been stressing me out a lot this week, especially along with adjusting to the distance with Caleb.

New students arrived recently...I'll talk about that more later.

1 comment:

  1. IMHO dating your host brother would be a very bad idea - even a month from now. I'm sorry you're feeling stressed out...the good news is that you can reassign the worry you've had about mom to something else - I think she's really recovering well - it'll take some time, but she's so much better now than even at the beginning of the week. I'm back home now - Evan's with her in LV. Love you tons sweetie!!

    ReplyDelete