Thursday, May 5, 2011

A little stress doesn't hurt

But it does make it hard to get enough sleep. I've barely had enough downtime this week to feed myself. I'll skip a lot of that, but this has been maybe the most productive week of my life, and it's only half over. I'm also officially president of the circus club now, I'm working on organizing our gigs for this spring, I went with Claire and got $258.35 wired to SenCirk as a donation. They're planning to use that money to buy safety equipment.

I'm looking forward to a lot of things, and I feel like I'm constantly working just to mark pace and not get behind. I love being busy.

Also, last night I cooked the best thing I've ever made so far: chicken curry. I consulted several recipes, but I didn't have all the ingredients for any of them, so I mostly just winged it. It turned out so well, just thinking about it makes my mouth water. I even managed to get 5 different vegetables in it, so I feel great about eating it!

1 comment:

  1. i thought i posted this already but w.e - i love food and this gives me good reason to come visit you and others at K soon- im missing you guys at the circus erica and i hope all continues to go well!!!

    ReplyDelete