Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Inspiration

My life is inspiring. I live fully, take risks, and end up doing things that amaze me and that I never imagined I'd do. It's great. I want to tell you all about it.

This blog isn't cutting it right now because it's totally unfocused. I don't have a topic to write about. Can you give me some ideas? I'd love to keep posting.

When I was in Senegal, every time something strange or un-American happened, I'd think, "I can't wait to blog about this!" Those things don't tend to happen here, and I don't have any specific kind of event here that makes me think about blogging. So what kinds of things would you like to hear about?

Let me know.

2 comments:

  1. Talk about circus, food, the weather, classes, your internships, friends, how people from senegal are... I think your life is more interesting than you think :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Katie! Share your great life with us!

    ReplyDelete